1. Medical Stuff:
- I finished my antibiotics! I finished my prednisone! And am feeling MUCH better! Thank. GOD.
- Back to PT. I did the elliptical and bike and a few light strengthening exercises to get my body back in the swing of things. I finished with heat, stim, and OMM.
- 1 Day of Home Rehab. I was so happy I made it on the treadmill for 30 minutes without losing a lung. I’m on my way back, friends!
2. It’s a four day weekend! And sunny! And 60! And I’m not sick! Time to get outside and get living! Enough said!
3. Valentine’s Day…I love spending V-Day with my kids. We do many friendship activities and have many discussions about what it means to be a good friend, and a positive member of our classroom family. Spending the morning with my 24 kiddos is a good reminder of what pure, innocent love really is.
4. Happy Birthday to my baby bro and baby sis! Andy is the Valentine of our fam, and Allie’s birthday is the day after. Allie came home with her pittie, Gru last weekend to celebrate (with dinner and cannoli…mmmm). We still have to celebrate my bro! I LOVE birthdays. I love those two!
5. Come join our community! To our fellow EDS warriors, caregivers, and community! Life as a Zebra has teamed up with the groundbreaking GeneFo – A Social Medical Platform to create an EDS community for support, communication, and condition management! Come sign up for free here! https://www.genefo.com/signup_regular/lzf.
Trackback from your site.