End of February, already? How in the world did that happen?!
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. Tons of scapula fire exercises to help strengthen my upper back and neck.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab. High treadmill inclines, floor exercises, balance work, and light stretching.
- Zero doctors.
2. I got my dress and jewelry for the benefit concert on Sunday! Last year it took five weekends to find one I really liked. This year, it took one store. Now comes alterations and shoes and I will be all set…No pictures yet…
3. Remember how last week I mentioned that I taped a segment of Fox 47’s Morning Blend? Well, it aired on Monday and you can catch it by clicking on the link below. (I hate watching myself and I almost did not post this, but then what is the point if I don’t share it?) The only thing I regret is my time was cut off before I could talk about Chris Trapper as well as Tony Lucca. I learned that three minutes goes by sooooo fast! If you know me, you know I am one of Chris’ biggest fans of both his music and him as a person. It’s really special that Chris AND Tony will be co-headlining this year.
4. On Friday, I took off for Cincinnati for a Montessori Conference. I just got home from a fabulous learning weekend with friends, but am pretty exhausted. More to come on our weekend.
5. Friday was also Rare Disease Day! Still looking for ways to celebrate? Head on over to www.ZebraNation.org to learn something new, make a donation, or buy tickets for our April 12 benefit concert! Allie and I thank you for all of the love and support from the bottom of our hearts!
Trackback from your site.