1. Medical Stuff:
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- I was supposed to start back at PT again on Thursday, but ended up going to a funeral, so my new start date is now on February 16.
- I had my bi-weekly manipulative appointment. My doc worked a lot on my stubborn ribs. I think I am going to start calling her “magic fingers.”
2. My cousin, Jenny came to visit last Saturday. We re-lived our childhoods by going to see Beauty and the Beast-3D. We ended up at Deluca’s for dinner, and then had a sleepover filled with The Bachelor, girl talk, and dessert. Thanks for a GREAT girls night, Jen!
3. I’m reading this right now:
I was not sure what to think about this book when I first saw the title. I even fought starting it because I kept thinking how I wanted to learn how to be WELL, instead of “how to be sick.” But this book has definitely surpassed my expectations, and has proven to be full of beautiful life lessons and inspirational surprises. I’m really glad I decided to pick it up, as it has been a wonderful reminder that despite hard circumstances and adversity, that life is not over. It has also been a needed reminder that we should always live in the now, and to live life to the fullest.
I guess this book has also taught me a lesson about the importance of not judging a book by its cover.
4. These are my newest additions for my pain control collection:
5. One of my goals for the weekend?
To finally blog about my Toledo and South Bend appointments. It’s about time.
Trackback from your site.