1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. We increased my arm strengthening, along with cardio. Let me just say 2 minutes walking backwards on a treadmill feels WAY longer than two minutes walking forward.
- 1 Day of Home Rehab.
- 1 Hour with my shrink. Cathartic.
- I had an appointment with my OMM doc on Friday. She took pity on me and also called me in an antibiotic since I was a gross, feverish, coughing, snotty mess.
2. HOLY. MOLY. I have not been this sick in a long time. Like normal people sick. In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever run a 103 temp in my life before yesterday. This flu is going through my school and even though I got my flu shot, it still brought me down. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that by Monday, I will feel at least well enough to go to school. Keep washing your hands, people. This is awful and you do NOT want it. Seriously.
3. I can’t even think so this is gonna be lame…and short. Favorite song of the week: “Shine On” by May Erlewine.
4. A food that has been like crack lately for me: SkinnyPop. I can’t get enough.
5. Come join our community! To our fellow EDS warriors, caregivers, and community! Life as a Zebra has teamed up with the groundbreaking GeneFo – A Social Medical Platform to create an EDS community for support, communication, and condition management! Come sign up for free here! https://www.genefo.com/signup_regular/lzf.
Trackback from your site.