I still can’t post pics, so for now, just words will have to do…
1. Medical Stuff:
- I was supposed to have PT on Monday BUT after 12+ inches of snow, I had to cancel after watching many, many cars get stuck on our street. Soooo, I walked to my parents house and used their treadmill and strengthening equipment instead. No excuses.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- I had prolotherapy yesterday! It had been six months…Probably about a month too long…We got to Indiana without any problems. I got my zillion shots, and have been laying low since. Now, we will see if I can last another six months.
2. Two snow days this week resulting in a four-day weekend! With those days off, I was definitely productive: Bought new phones, worked on benefit sponsorships and silent auction, confirmed our emcee for the event, launched online ticket sales, worked on lesson planning, rehabbed each day, had a wonderful birthday celebration with my in-laws…Snow days rock.
3. Sunday, we went to the MSU/U of M basketball game. Talk about a heart attack…it was a battle…thank goodness we ended up with the W.
4. A day in the life of kindergarten:
Ms. Katie, I don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day.
Oh, why is that?
Because I don’t believe in kissing girls. It’s gross. I’ll have to miss the party.
Well, we are having friendship celebration, so you don’t have to worry. We will save our kisses for our family.
Okay. Then I’ll come. But I will save a kiss for you.
5. Speaking of launching ticket sales for our 4th annual benefit concert for invisible illnesses, you can now buy tickets or make a donation here:
You can find full event information here:
Trackback from your site.