1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. I killed it this week. Back to cardio and lots of strengthening. Woot.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab. Intervals on the treadmill=lots of sweat.
- I saw my new primary care doc. So happy I switched. She rocks.
- I went to the doc because I convinced myself that I had skin cancer on my face. Turns out it’s an age spot. Nice.
2. It’s Brad’s birthday! 41!!! I mean 29 ; ) We are going to dinner and doing his most favorite thing in the whole entire world. Watching basketball…lots and lots of basketball. And then more basketball.
3. Diets suck. I’m trying to lose 7 pounds. Diets suck. That is all.
4. We went to Chicago last weekend to Allie’s house. So. much. fun. Green beer, a pitbull friendly brewery, pitbull snuggles, a Chris Trapper concert, really great food, and of course the best company with some of my faves. I needed that change of scenery. I left with a tired but full heart. The recovery time has been worth it.
5. One more week until spring break! Hoping it doesn’t decide to blizzard when we are on break, but then again, it IS Michigan and it has blizzarded on spring break before…I am ready for FLIP FLOPS. Is blizzarded even a word?
Trackback from your site.