1. Medical Stuff:
- Prolotherapy round 3 was Monday.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- 1 Day of PT
- It is official~I will be seeing Dr. Grubb’s NP for POTS on April 20th. I received the packet this week.
- I am loving my new compression stockings.
- Pelvic clocks, glute retraining, scapular exercises, and the recumbent bike are my new BFFs.
2. The VanHorns surprised me…AGAIN! Thank you and I love you guys!
3. Brad forgot his keys in his friend’s car on Saturday. This wouldn’t have been a problem, but he realized it AFTER his friend was already home an hour away. We decided to jump in the car and go get them instead of putting it off. Well, the outlet mall just happened to be on the way so of course I convinced Brad that we had to stop. I only made it through two stores because my heart rate was super high and I started to get sick…but I did have enough time to score this…
Trackback from your site.