1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. Cardio, scap strengthening, and gentle manipulation on my neck.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab. High incline treadmill work and floor strengthening with light weights.
- I had an OMM appointment on Thursday. My jaw and sacrum were dislocated so she spent the time working on getting me back into place.
2. Wednesday was kindergarten round-up…one of my most favorite school days of the year! I LOVE meeting the kids who come in with their wide eyes and excitement who will be a part of our kindergarten classes next year. It is so fun to see them excited about EVERYTHING…like the one who shouted, “I LOVE this toilet!”
3. My Dad came home today!!! (Friday) He is very weak and has a lot of work ahead of him, but at least he (and my Mom) can sleep in their own bed, and my Mom can start to get back to her life too. Cardiac Rehab, here he comes! Tough love, her we come! Thank you for all of the love and prayers!
4. Brad’s ACTUAL birthday was on Thursday…the big 4-0! We had his fave…Deluca’s pizza and I actually turned the oven on and made lemon muffins. I did not burn the house down or myself. Success.
5. You guys. 21 Days. Three weeks. Trying to keep calm and have faith that everything will go well! The next three weeks are going to be NUTS, which means I will be holding on tight, and resting whenever I can! The information for our 5th annual benefit concert is below! Life as a Zebra Foundation is helping to fund Dr. Grubb’s groundbreaking POTS research for the second year in a row. Join us for a night of information, entertainment, and hope!
You can buy tickets and/or make a donation here: Tickets & Donations
You can find full event information here: Full Event Information
Trackback from your site.