1. Medical Stuff:
- One PT. Strengthening. Cardio. OMT. Electrical Stim & Heat. We talked about different ways to hold Lucia so my ribs don’t flare up.
- Two Days of Home Rehab.
- Prolotherapy! I made it back to Indiana after 15 months, a pregnancy, and a hard labor. So grateful for this treatment that has saved me from many major surgeries so far. We did my hips, pelvic area, shoulder, thoracic and first few ribs. I’ll go back in a couple of months for my neck. In the next few days, I lay low and love up my heating pad.
- I saw my shrink on Monday. We covered a lot in that hour. And guess what? Healing is not linear.
2. Michigan State, Baby! We are still dancing! Did you happen to see the Duke/Michigan State game? Such an incredible battle…that WE pulled off! On to Texas Tech…Two more games to a national championship. Gah. I want it for them so bad.
Our former priest posted this a while ago. Still relevant. Still funny…
3. “For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you.”
4. We are trying to soak up every minute of Brad being home this week for spring break. I love our little wolfpack. Nine more weeks and we get him for the summer. So excited.
5. I love this. SO much.
Trackback from your site.