1. Medical Stuff:
- One day of PT. Light walking and bike. Circuit training and OMM.
- 3 Days of walking the neighborhood with my sisters’s dog, Gru. Floor strengthening and light weights exercises after each walk. A good change up from my usual home rehab.
- I had a cyst (I’ve had for about five months) removed from the top of my head on Thursday. Always something…Two stitches, some soreness, but my head is flat again ; ) I sure know how to kick off spring break off right! Stitches out on Monday!
- Insomnia and weird dreams galore. Sigh.
2. TWO WORDS:
3. Allie’s Gru Gru has been here since Sunday. That white pittie has my heart. I usually use these blogs to report back on what happened throughout the week, and I can honestly say that when I wasn’t teaching or rehabbing, 95% of my time was spent playing tug, taking walks, or snuggling. Not the most exciting of things, but definitely a therapeutic week, which was needed.
I think I will go tell Allie he’s mine now.
4. Food for thought:
“For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.”
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. Placed an Etsy order a few weeks ago. I was not sure how it would turn out, but I am here to say, it completes our kitchen and I LOVE it. Willow Blush Designs for the win. (“At the table, one does not grow old.”)
Trackback from your site.