Whew! March just got here, didn’t it?! What the heck.
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. I worked out HARD. I love that feeling of dripping sweat.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab. Intervals again on the treadmill and floor strengthening.
- I had an OMT appointment and got 3 trigger point injections. I’m finding those injections are good for interrupting the pain cycle.
2. 4 days of school! To end March is Reading Month, we had “Read a Shirt” day, Hat day, and pajama day (with a bonus pizza party). Guess what this teacher’s fave is? Starts with a P, ends with a J.
3. Hmmm…I had a pretty boring week. Some highlights…I got my gray strands of “glitter” dyed and I found $7 pajamas and a $7 dress at Target. Woot! Woot!
4. This is BIG news. I took a nap (like slept, slept) for FOUR days in a row. All of you who know me, knows how exciting this truly is.
5. I made it! Spring Break! I have not had a relaxing spring break in five years, because the last five have been spent preparing for our benefit concert. I’m having mixed emotions; a bit sad that it is not happening this year, but feeling excited to actually have some down time this week. And with that, I’m off to Chicago for the weekend to see my sister!
Trackback from your site.