1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. Cardio, scap exercises, and OMM on my jaw.
- 1 Day of Home Rehab. Treadmill, light weights, floor strengthening.
- I saw my dentist for a 6 month cleaning. No cavities!
- I saw Dr. Grubb on Wednesday. It was a long day, but a valuable day. I just love that man as a doctor and a person. Basically, my management plan for POTS is remaining the same EXCEPT now I have a prescription to get hydration infusions every week to help increase my blood volume, and hopefully make me less symptomatic. You have no idea how excited I am about this! There have been so many times when I have known in my heart that I needed fluids to help my flares, but was sure if I walked in somewhere and asked for fluids, I would not be taken seriously. I am hopeful that these infusions will improve my functionality. So grateful.
- Insomnia struggles. Have I mentioned that I hate insomnia struggles?
2. We had two MORE snow days! That made four in two weeks, which is extra awesome when you are having sleeping issues. Today it is sunny and 60. Pure Michigan.
3. I went to Chicago for the weekend. My sister and cousin convinced me to come see them and to “live a little.” Sometimes I get so caught in life and work, that I desperately need that reminder. It was a wonderful change of scenery…we lounged, went to dinner and a Chris Trapper show, lounged some more, took her dog for a walk, watched a chick flick…just what I needed.
4. I want to highlight our speaker for our benefit which is ONLY 35 days away on April 16th! Lisa Gigliotti is an incredible and inspirational speaker, author, and woman. She lives with Mysanthenia Gravis and Rheumatoid Arthritis with grace, and has the most fascinating life story. I encourage you to YouTube her or buy her books if you ever need a dose of inspiration. Here is her bio!
5. And speaking of that event, it’s coming FAST! We would love if you would consider making a donation or attending to help us make a difference by funding Dr. Grubb’s groundbreaking POTS research. Here is the info!
You can buy tickets and/or make a donation here: Tickets & Donations
You can find full event information here: Full Event Information
Trackback from your site.