- I had my 6 week postpartum appointment on Monday. Everything went well…I cleared for exercise. However, I left out the part that I’ve been exercising the last couple of weeks. Oops…did not know I had to wait for the green light.
- PT on Tuesday. An hour of exercise, a half hour of manual medicine, and 15 minutes of heat and electrical stim. I’ve missed the stim.
- One two mile walk with a pitbull. IN SUNSHINE.
- One Day of Home Rehab…better…still need to add 1-2 more days.
2. My girl turned seven weeks on Wednesday. Here’s the obligatory pic. My bestie.
3. Lucia and I ended up back at the pediatrician’s office on Thursday. Wednesday night, she would not let us lay her down. She screamed bloody murder every time, which was not like her. Needless to say, it was a rough night. I called her doc in the morning and told them how she was acting…stuffy, clingy, sleepy, raspy…they told me to bring her in. Long story short, she ended up with an upper respiratory infection. Good news: she was negative for RSV and the flu. It has been saline, nasal suction, humidifier, and a whole lot of cuddles since…she seems to be on the mend, thank goodness.
4. Oh Lucy Lu.
5. You guys! This is SO incredibly exciting. There has never been a study on hEDS like this. Education…Awareness…HOPE.
Tags: Doctors, Ehlers-Danlos, Ehlers-Danlos Society, electrical stimulation, Exercise, Hope, Humor, Lucia Grace, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM), Physical Therapy, postpartum, Research, Seven Weeks, Sleep
Trackback from your site.