What. A Week.
1. Medical Stuff:
- No doctors, no PT!
- 2 Days of Home Rehab. Treadmill, strengthening, light stretching.
2. We had two nights of parent-teacher conferences this week. For whatever reason, we had them after spring break which never happens. Those are some long days, let me tell ya, but I honestly do love getting to sit down for that chunk of time with each family. It must be a huge team effort.
3. Thursday, I was on News 6 to promote our benefit. It went well, but live TV always throws me because you have to fit so much information in, in such a short amount of time…and I am wordy! I also never know where to look, so I feel like I look like a moron! But nevertheless, the opportunity to promote and spread is awareness is what matters and makes so thankful, that I suck it up ; ) Thursday was also the longest day ever. I woke up at 3:30 to get to the station on time, did the news, went and taught, and then had conferences until 8:30. I felt like I needed to be carried out of that school, but I made it!
4. Allie got into town Thursday night so we could do last minute running around on Friday. We picked up dresses, put together thank you baskets, worked on the program and our speeches, did an interview with Fox 47, and she told me to breathe and settle down like 5757886678 times. She’s my spirit animal.
5. Last time to do this! One Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
You can buy tickets and/or make a donation here: Tickets & Donations
You can find full event information here: Full Event Information
Trackback from your site.