1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. Had a different PT. We tried out some gadgets for pain control like a posture strap, trigger point gadget for necks, and exercises using two taped tennis balls for trigger points and stability work.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab. Loving the new treadmill along with my work on the recumbent bike too.
- Second incredible acupuncture treatment. Second time falling asleep in the middle. Second time waking up to, “All done, Jennifer…Time to wake up, Jennifer!” As long as the treatments are amazing, I’ve decided I can be Jennifer. #maybejenniferwillbebilled #ivetried
2. Pretty boring week…fought with my ribs and neck (and therefore headaches) most of the week. Much of my time was spent hangin’ out with my heating pad, trying to get the hurricane on my left side to calm down.
4. More super exciting news in my life…; ) We broke up with Sam’s and are official Costco peeps now. Sorry, Sam’s. It’s not you, it’s me.
5. Oh, sunshine…you have proven again that yes, I am solar powered. Spring may be here finally…maybe? For the love of all things, PLEASE. I can do life so much better with sunshine on my face.
Told ya…exciting week, huh guys? ; )
Trackback from your site.