This was a long week…and I’m still standing…barely…oof.
1. Medical Stuff:
- Had my annual pulmonary appointment and breathing testing. I am all good for another year.
- 2 Days of PT. My ribs and stomach sucked this week which is the reason for two appointments instead of one. I definitely needed more OMT. Stubborn ribs.
- 1 Day of Home Rehab. Running with my collar. I did okay despite my ribs.
2. Three nights of parent-teacher conferences are done! Not gonna lie; by the third night I am on the struggle bus…but conferences for me are non-negotiable. I already feel like I don’t get to talk with our families enough!
3. Easter was a beautiful day. Our family went to church and then to a delicious brunch. Full Bellies. Full Hearts. Lots of laughs. Perfect day.
4. My brother worked Allie and me out on Saturday morning. I don’t think I’ll be asking for that experience again for a while. Sunday was ROUGH.
5. Life as a Zebra Foundation will be at the UPS Health fair May 18 from 7-8:30. Come see us!
Trackback from your site.