1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Session of Acupuncture. I love my doc. Still convinced she is some kind of magical wizard. And I was a skeptic…especially because I did it before in 2010 and HATED it.
- My first home infusion was a success. I had a nurse friend come over and start my IV. Talk about creativity. The bag of meds was connected to a wire hanger, which we hung from our kitchen ceiling fan. Worked like a charm.
- 3 Days of Home Rehab. I kicked my a$$ all three times this week. Felt good.
2. Anyone else amazed by Princess Kate this week?! On Monday, there she was wearing heels, makeup, and a dress hours after giving birth, and there I was in my granny panties trying to get the lotion I thought was conditioner out of my hair.
She cannot be human. Andddd, I’m guessing this is why I am not a princess ; )
3. Zebra Day Shirt is designed, and I’m super pumped about it! Stay tuned…I think I am going to open it up to the public to buy too. It’s my favorite so far!
4. Saturday night, I went on a brand new adventure. My teaching partner and I headed to Grand Rapids to watch the MMA fights. One of the adults who volunteers in our classroom is a professional MMA fighter, so we wanted to support him.
Oof. Impressive AND intense. I started the night by closing my eyes and saying MAKE IT STOP, and ended the night by yelling, “He’s a thrower! Take him down!” It was a quick transformation.
5. Perfectly fitting for my life this week.
Trackback from your site.