Happy April, Zebra Friends and Fam!
Who’s cheering for the SPARTANS?! SO exciting! I love this BB team!
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. Lots of cardio, strengthening, and cranial OMM.
- 1 Day of Home Rehab.
- No doctors!
2. We had two nights of parent-teacher conferences this week. 17 out of 17 families showed up! I love conferences because I actually get to have sit-down, real conversations with each family, and they help me continue to learn about each child. Butttt, I’m not gonna lie…they do take a lot out of me! One more night after spring break and then spring conferences will be done!
3. Two Words. Spring. Break.
4. A new article in Capital Gains came out this week about LAAZF. You can read it here: Capital Gains Article
And here is the interview I did on Fox 47’s Morning Blend: Morning Blend Interview
5. Last week for this! How in the WORLD did that happen?!
You can find full event information here:
Pray for my sanity this week : ) ~ xoxo
Trackback from your site.