1. Medical Stuff:
- Spring break catch up on doctor’s.
- Thursday we went to Toledo to see Dr. Grubb for my yearly appointment. I am doing well, and only have to take my Propranalol and Midodrine as needed now. Thank you, body. I will take it. I will continue my saline infusions regularly, and take my meds on bad days. I’ve come a long way since when I started in 2010…in a wheelchair. Grateful.
- I got my stitches out from my cyst removal.
- Got some lab work done I was putting off.
- Refilled tons of meds.
- Scheduled weekly acupuncture for the next month. I’m excited!
- 2 Days of Home Rehab. Cardio outside in the SNOW, strengthening exercises inside in the WARMTH.
2. I did not catch up on much else. I had big plans…organize kitchen, switch out clothes in my closet, extra spring cleaning, meet up with people…and now, here we are on Saturday. Sigh. There’s always summer…, right?
3. Saturday, Allie and I headed to the casino. We LOVE that place a bit too much for those silly penny and nickel slots. I know, I know…but we only go a few times a year so there’s that…We had big hopes, and they were CRUSHED this time. We were big losers heading home, but at least our bellies hurt from laughing so much. Worth it.
4. I’m getting geared up for our annual spring foundation busyness! 5k, Senate and House work, working on a new website, and Zebra Day at my school. Let the end of the year crazy commence!
5. Quote of the week. I fell in love.
“I love that this morning’s sunrise does not define itself by last night’s sunset.” ~Maraboli
Trackback from your site.