1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. I am beginning to incorporate more breathing exercises into my program. I do way too much breathing with my ribs and chest, and need to do more with my diaphragm.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab. The usual.
- I saw my shrink on Tuesday…such a valuable hour.
- I saw Larry for our monthly appointment on Wednesday. He did a lot of OMM work on my first rib, neck, and jaw…over an hour and 20 minutes. And we did a lot of laughing. Those appointments are my fave.
2. I’ve been on “spring” “break” this week. I say “spring” because we currently have three inches of snow on the ground. I say “break” since this week has been more work than my non-break weeks with the benefit one week away, but that was to be expected, and it will be worth it. Right? 🙂 I have gotten quite a bit done on the benefit and teaching front at least. My home? Not so much…; )
3. I was lucky to have the opportunity to do some media this week for the foundation. I never want to take the opportunity to bring visibility to invisible illnesses for granted. I want to say a big thank you, to Fox 47 News and Deb Hart for your interest and support! Here is one of the articles from an interview I did this past week:
4. Anyone see the new Modern Family this week? I am a loyal watcher and it was one of my faves. I laughed and laughed…Oh, Phil Dunphy…you crack me up.
5. You guys. One. Week. ONE. We have been planning since the fall, so it is hard to believe! Life as a Zebra Foundation is helping to fund Dr. Grubb’s groundbreaking POTS research for the second year in a row. Join us for a night of information, entertainment, and hope!
You can buy tickets and/or make a donation here: Tickets & Donations
You can find full event information here: Full Event Information
Trackback from your site.