- Medical Stuff:
- One day of PT. My hip/back pain has evolved from feeling like EDS pain to an injury pain. We are continuing to work on it with exercises, stim, heat, and OMT. To say I feel frustrated would be putting it mildly. Breathing.
- I saw my shrink on Monday. Trying to make more time for these appointments. They are so, so important for my overall health.
- My Mama’s birthday was Thursday. Let me tell you about my Mama. I would be lost without this woman. My Mom is the strongest, most selfless woman I’ve ever known, and I thank my lucky stars every day that I have the privilege of calling her Mom. So, Mom; Thank you for being my example, my inspiration, and for showing us the true meaning of unconditional love and support. Thank you for holding my hand and showing me the way as I now navigate this crazy Motherhood gig…Lucia won the Nama lottery for sure. We love you so, so much.
- I’m trying to figure out my Zebra Foundation life with my Mama life and it is HARD. I feel guilty in a way that I am not doing Zebra Day this year, or House and Senate Resolutions, or health fairs, but I need this time to put my energy into Lucia and my family. If I am being honest, I am struggling a lot lately with just having enough energy for a regular day, so I am trying to give myself some grace. Some days are easier than others. I keep telling myself there will be time to get back to the foundation once I can get my health and family needs more managed.
- May the 4thbe with you. We had to…5. Meghan Markle. My thoughts on their announcement. A WHITE DRESS? So brave. And thank you for looking like you just gave birth. It made a whole lot of us first time Mom’s feel better about themselves. I love when people keep it real…especially Royals.
Trackback from your site.