>My post from yesterday is back. Everything with Blogger seems to have been fixed.
1. Medical Stuff:
- Abscess/Cellulitis on lip, was put on an antibiotic, and I am happy to report that it is working!
- 2 Days of PT
- 2 Days of home rehab
2. Mother’s Day! We celebrated Mother’s Day with many of the Jaskolski’s. We ate delicious food, soaked in the sunshine, and just enjoyed each other’s company. It was such a nice day, celebrating all of the special Jaskolski mothers and grandmothers.
3. Mom’s Birthday was Monday! (I won’t reveal your new age Mama) We inhaled delicious sushi and grilled chicken. Mmmm. I went shopping with my Dad on Wednesday to help him pick out gifts for my Mom. The pressure is on! I really hope she likes her gifts. I tend to shop more like my Dad these days-get in, get out, and done! We will celebrate with dinner and presents on Sunday. Hopefully Kristen, Allie, Jake, and Cece will be able to Skype for present time, and Andy will be allowed to call home. Fingers crossed!
4. On Saturday, Josh, Jason, Sara, Brad, and I went to dinner and then to a Lansing Roller Derby Vixens game. If I am being honest, I had no clue about roller derby before Saturday. By the end, I was hooked. I think I have a closet roller derby vixen ready to bust out of me. If it weren’t for POTS and EDS, I’d be practicing tomorrow. I loved the uniforms…tutus, crazy tights, bright colors, crazy makeup. Needless to say, I am a Lansing Roller Derby Vixen fan now (note my official vixen t-shirt). I particularly liked the vixens named, “Yoko Oh No You Didn’t,” and “Dawn K. Kong.”
5. I got this today. No judging. I know you are all secretly jealous 😉 (Remember, I only like him in an, “I want to pinch his cheeks kind of way”)…When Allie and Jenny visit me next, we are going to watch it together….again.
Trackback from your site.