1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. Needed the tough love.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- I saw Larry on Friday for my monthly appointment to touch base and for cranial and other manipulative medicine. If my joints could talk, they would thank Larry every single time.
2. My Mom, Dad, Andy, and I went to Chicago last weekend to see Allie and her new place. It was my Mom’s birthday AND Mother’s Day so we had LOTS to celebrate. We also caught a Chris Trapper show at Schuba’s, and had fun catching up with Chris after the show. Allie’s cooking and decorating skills always amaze me. I wonder how I missed the boat on obtaining those talents? ; )
3. I had two meetings this week with legislators to discuss the importance of invisible illness awareness, and to ask that a resolution be introduced to declare another Invisible Illness Awareness Week in Michigan. I met with Senator Hertel on Wednesday and Representative Schor on Thursday. I would say both were very productive and worthwhile. Now we see what happens with the resolutions…
4. Save the date! 5th Annual Life as a Zebra Foundation Gala and Benefit Concert! April 16, 2016!
I cannot believe I just typed 5TH ANNUAL. Seriously. Where does the time go?!
5. I’m love, love, loving the new Mumford and Sons album. Now, to figure out how I can make it to their concert on June 16th…
Trackback from your site.