1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT in their new facility. It’s beautiful. I never thought I would say this, but I hope they move the
torture chamberReformer in soon.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- I had my monthly doctor appointment with Larry. He did the usual OMM on me. I may be crazy but I always notice a relationship between less POTS symptoms after gentle cranial work. Love it.
2. Last night I attended a benefit in Rochester for Charlotte’s Wings which is a non-profit organization that works to donate books to children in the hospital and hospice care. It was a beautiful event for such a great cause. I had the opportunity to speak to the founder for a bit, and it was so cool to see her light up about her passion for the organization and all of the good it does. The silent auction was incredible and I left the night with so much inspiration for our future foundation events.
3. I’ve been working on 501 (c) (3) stuff the last week. All I gotta say is thank goodness I have help, because I could not do it without it. We are getting closer and closer to submitting the 1023!
4. Here’s the newest picture of my niece, sweet baby Annie. June can’t come fast enough…I love her so much.
5. On the teaching front, we are starting to do all of the wrap-up-the-year activities. That also means the next three weeks are going to be crazy, fun, and exhausting. Pacing will be the name of the game until school is out…Let the summer birthday celebrations, report card filling out, picnics, reading assessments, zebra day, and kindergarten camp trip begin!
Trackback from your site.