1. Medical Stuff:
- Physical therapy was cancelled.
- This meant 3 Days of Home Rehab.
- First week of choreography to prepare for coaching dance at Twistars gymnastics camp in June. Wow, I have sore muscles I forgot I had.
2. I met up with Max to catch up on life before he moves back to Chicago next week. After spending a month together filming the Life as a Zebra documentary, we definitely became buds. Good luck on your new chapter, Max!
3. Allie is home for the entire summer. You have no idea how happy this makes me. We have a lonnnnngggggg list of plans for the summer. More on that later…
4. My physical therapist has started to talk to me about becoming a certified Pilates instructor. Any zebras or zebra supporters out there who already have their certification? I am definitely interested and would love to hear your experiences and perspective. Now to only find more hours in the day. And energy…
5. Tis the season for beginning home improvements. Since Brad and I are both teachers we always end up saving this kind of work for the summer. We had a meeting with Inspire Green this past week and went over everything they found that needs work based on the home assessment they did a few weeks ago. Many things checked out well, but we need work on ventilation and insulation, so this will be happening in June. Fun times.
Trackback from your site.