1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. LOTS of light walking on the treadmill. LOTS of scap and core strengthening.
- Brad and I are killing it! We walked a mile and a half every night this week.
- 1 Day of Home Rehab.
- 1 Infusion.
- 1 Acupuncture appointment.
- SO Busy. SO tired this week.
2. It was a ZEBRA week for sure!
Senate & House:
So grateful to announce that for the fifth year in a row, both the Senate and the House unanimously adopted resolutions declaring May 20-26, 2018, Invisible Illness Awareness Week in the State of Michigan! Thank you Senator Curtis Hertel Jr. and Representative Tom Cochran for working with our foundation and for your leadership and support on this! Awareness and education are key to bringing visibility to invisible illnesses! #invisibleillnessawarenessweek2018 #senatorhertel #repcochran #grateful #zebranation #lifeasazebrafoundation
Please send us your answers to the questions below, along with a photo of yourself to be shared on our Facebook Page for Michigan’s Invisible Illness Awareness Week! Anonymous submissions are also welcome! Submissions can be sent to us through Facebook Messenger or to email@example.com, and we will include it in our awareness album on our Facebook page. There is no deadline! Send them in anytime!
1. What invisible illness(es) do you have?
2. What do you want people to know about living with an invisible illness?
3. What is the best way to support you or others living with an invisible illness?
4. Who/what makes up your support system?
5. What gives you hope or strength?
Tags: acupuncture, Allie, Arthur Ray, Awareness, Brad, Favorites, House Of Representatives, Infusions, Invisible Illness, Invisible Illness Awareness Week, Life as a Zebra Foundation, projects, Representative Cochran, Senate, Senator Hertel, Teaching, Zebra Day
Trackback from your site.