I know, I know, I am late…My excuse is I have been in Georgia, got home yesterday, and had enough energy left to watch the Modern Family finale, and pass out on the couch. After a full night’s sleep, I am moving slow, but back in action.
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 day of PT
- 2 Days of Home Rehab
- Monthly appointment with Larry.
- Was given a prescription for waist high compression stockings.
2. We went to a wedding Saturday in Northville to celebrate the marriage of Keith and Julie. Keith’s family and Brad’s family grew up together. It was also Brad’s Mom’s birthday. Everyone sang to her at the reception, and the bride and groom even gave her, her own cake.
Dad “J” and Mom “J” (the birthday girl!)
Brad, me, Dad “J”
Audrey, Chris, me, Brad
Aud and me
Brad and Yoda; 2 Peas in a Pod. The reception had a Star Wars theme.
3. My Aunt Mada sent me this video of my cousin’s school in Cincinnati, working together to build a huge Rube Goldberg machine. The art teacher led all the classes in the construction, and this is the film of the project. It is way too cool not to share.
4. With Ehlers-Danlos Awareness month coming to a close, I wanted to share the four Ehlers- Danlos National Foundation Public Service Announcements. It is important that I work hard to make EDS Awareness a year-round event rather than a monthly event.
5. I spent most of the week in beautiful, sunny, Georgia! I am so thankful I had the opportunity to travel to Georgia with my parents to watch my brother graduate from Basic Training at Fort Benning. More on the trip coming soon…
Specialist Andrew John Dama on Family Day