1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. I asked Katie to kick my butt and she delivered. Sometimes I am not sure if the Reformer is a beautiful thing or an evil thing. The jury is still out.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab. I’m happy to report that I did a much better job this week staying on top of doing my cardio and strengthening. On to next week.
- No doctor’s appointments!
2. Last Saturday, Brad and I went to Spring Lake to babysit our nieces, Jameson and Cameron, so that Jill and Daric could go to a charity event. I love those girls.
3. May 1st kicked off Ehlers-Danlos Awareness Month!
Here’s a couple of worthwhile links to check out to become more educated/aware about EDS.
I also love these slogans I came across this week: “Got Collagen?” “Fight like a Zebra,” and, “My joints go out more than I do!”
4. This is my last weekend without homework for a while. Gah! I’m nervous. My reading assessment class begins Monday.
5. I joined Relay for Life (Team Wexford) AND University of Toledo’s Heart Walk (Team Zebra!) this week. My friend, Theresa and I will be going to Toledo on May 19th to join forces with my friend Steph who has been helping to organize the walk. We will be walking for heart disease, stroke and Dysautonomia. Let me know if you are interested in joining or for more info.
Don’t forget to hug a zebra this month!
Trackback from your site.