Happy Cinco de Mayo! I am celebrating by pretending my Miralax/Gatorade mixture is a Margarita! Oh, EDS, you are so fun sometimes!
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 day of PT. The usual.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab. The usual.
- Still navigating our new insurance. It feels like a full time job at times. Ugh.
- I saw my OMT doc. My ribs and head needed much love. Our goal was to get me headache free before I left. I did feel better so I took that as a win.
2. It was teacher appreciation week and I definitely felt the love from families and our PTA. From breakfast to lunch to gifts cards to chocolate to cards and butterflies made by my kids, I am one lucky teacher!
3. I’ve been working on designing a new Zebra shirt this week. All I have to say is the guy we work with is the most awesome, patient person evaaaaaa. When it comes to make decisions, I suck at it! Stay tuned for the final design…that is, if he doesn’t quit ; )
4. Last weekend, my parents and I headed to Chicago to stay with Allie. I have found my latest obsession at her gym; WERQ class. If you like to dance, it’s SO fun and such a kick butt workout. I wish I could find it here!
5. Team Zebra is “in” again for the “Get Healthy Now” 5k! The more the merrier! We are hoping to get our biggest team yet! Below are some details. Email me at email@example.com if you need more info or want a registration form! Join us ~ xo
What: Life as a Zebra Foundation is putting together a team of walkers/runners for the “Get Healthy Now 5k” sponsored by Antioch Cares benefiting childhood obesity, and to raise awareness about invisible illnesses!
When & Where: The race will begin at 10:00 am on Saturday, June 17th. We would gather at 9:00 am to do team pictures with our step and repeat banner, receive team zebra shirts and register.
Money/ Registration Forms Due Date: Registration is $30. This includes the registration fee, Get Healthy 5k shirt, and a special edition Zebra Nation race T-shirt. All money and registration forms are due by June 9th.
***Checks should be written to Life as a Zebra Foundation, NOT Antioch Cares.
We are hoping to have a HUGE team to represent LAAZF! Let’s work hard to raise money and awareness for these two very worthy causes!
Trackback from your site.