1. Medical Stuff:
- No doctors…AGAIN.
- 1 Day of PT. I was in a lot of pain with my ribs so I didn’t get too exercise in much. Blah…: (
- 1 Day of Home Rehab.
- Like I said, my good ol’ ribs gave me fits this week. I have my heating pad out.
2. It was the last week of school, which meant field day, picnic #1 at the park, picnic #2 at school, and lots of farewell hugs! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; I’m gonna miss this class!
3. Speaking of missing people, my teaching partner will be moving back to England. Waaaaaaaa. We have worked together as work spouses for the last four years. Sarah has taught me so much and will be greatly missed. I feel like I am losing my other teaching half, but I am so happy for her and her family and the adventures that lie ahead. Plus, I now I have a place to visit in England! : )
Andddd now I stay tuned this summer as I wait to hear who my school district hires to work with me…Patience is not my thing!
4. Allie and Gabe (my sister and BIL) have been on a cruise all week, so we have had their dog, Gru with us. He is the most lovable pit bull you will ever meet. Gru Gru and I have bonded big time this week over poop pick-ups, our daily walks, constant snuggles, and ice cream. That dog is a loverrrrrr.
5. I must be CRAZY. I have agreed to teach dance with Allie at Twistars Gymnastics Camp at the end of June. It’s time to get this body into dance shape. Wish me luck…I’m gonna NEED it!
SCHOOL IS OUT FOR SUMMERRRRRRR!!!
Trackback from your site.