JUNE babyyyyyyy! One more week of school, a few days of packing up the classroom, and then summer VACAY!
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. Lots of walking…lots of scap strengthening.
- 1 Infusion. I have one vein that is a CHAMP. Same vein, every week, always delivers.
- 1 Day of Home Rehab. Walked 4 miles in the hood. Then had a leg day once I got home.
- 1 Acupuncture appointment. When I went in 2010, I HATED it. Since I have been going in 2018, I LOVE it. Different doctors, different techniques, different atmospheres make a huge difference.
- Been fighting sickness. Nausea and fatigue. Ninety Five degrees has not helped. Please just get me to the end of the year!
2. Allie was home all weekend, so I’m sure you can guess what we did Saturday. Cherry Chance, penny slots, Firekeepers…Yup. It’s our guilty pleasure. Only burned through forty dollars ; )
3. We had our camp at school days filled with a “camp fire,” songs and stories around the “fire,” a big tent, crafts, nature hikes, camp journals, and two days of smores. Yesterday, I got home and did not move…but it was worth it. I think we made some pretty great memories.
4. WE BOUGHT A BEDROOM SET! This is a big deal around here. Since Brad and I have lived together, we have used the dressers from when he was six. We finally said it was time when two out of my seven drawers, could only hold clothes. I AM SO PUMPED.
5. Found out that one of the best people I know what diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer this week. I am posting a Go Fund me link if you feel inclined to help, and/or don’t mind passing on the link…This family has a long road and fight ahead. Praying so hard.
Trackback from your site.