This is going to be real short and sweet, and pretty boring since I have family to spend time with…
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 day of PT.
- 2 days of Home Rehab.
- First time in a while I had 0 doctor appointments in a week!
2. Brad joined FACEBOOK! This is big news if you all know him. He was adamant he never wanted one, but now he is an old pro. Never say never!
3. I got my toes done with Mom and Sue. I’m not sure if anyone is able to tell, but I have butterflies on my big toes.
4. I spent a while in my classroom on Monday “helping” clean and store everything away. I say “helping” because I came from therapy so I basically watched Zondra and Margaret pack everything while I labeled a few boxes. Zondra + Margaret=An unstoppable dynamic duo. I am still not sure how I got so lucky this year.
5. I am in Philly with Allie, Kristen, Jake, and Mom celebrating CeCe Baby’s first birthday! Gotta save my spoons so more to come when I get home!
Trackback from your site.