1. Medical Stuff:
- I saw my shrink on Tuesday. Growth. Breathing. Perspective. GROWTH.
- I had my pre-op at my ENT for my nose surgery coming up next Wednesday. I also had labs drawn for it, and the over-the-phone pre-op with one of the surgical nurses. I’m pretty sure this will NOT be the highlight of my summer. Let’s just get this over with, shall we?
- 1 Day of PT. Back at it after recovering from NYC! 4 cardio miles, lots of strengthening in a core circuit, stim, heat, and OMT.
2. Operation de-clutter my house is on! I’m on day three of going through basement tubs and piles…and piles…and piles. This house WILL be an organized beauty by the time I go back to school. It WILL!
3. Team Zebra did it again for the 4th consecutive year! 25 participants…lots of medal winners…and the first place team trophy at the Get Healthy Now 5k held last Saturday! So proud and grateful…Allie and I were cheering hard from NYC! It was so weird not be there! A big thank you to everyone who made it happen! xo
4. While the 5k was going on, us gals were celebrating my niece’s 7th birthday all day Saturday in NYC. We did a bus tour (in a monsoon), ate napoleons, cannolis, and eclairs in Little Italy, wandered through China Town, ate at Serendipity (amazing), and ended the day in Central Park. It truly was a perfect day. Even the monsoon part. I thought I was gonna pee myself watching Allie…so many memories. Full heart.
5. Love this: “Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive.” You can apply that to health too.
Wanted to share.
Trackback from your site.