1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- 1 long walk around the neighborhood.
- I got new kicks! My PT thought the shoes I was wearing were getting too broken down, and possibly contributing to my “hip” pain, so she suggested I look into getting new shoes that would give me more support. I went to Playmakers after therapy and ended up with my 5 pair of beloved Mizuno’s. My PT will put the stabilizers in next week, and I will be good to go!
2. I finished my class! Here’s a peek into my stress on Sunday, called THE FINAL PROJECT. All work is now done, turned in, and I am just waiting for my final grade so I can turn in the credits and get my Professional Teaching Cert. Woohoo!
3. Brad finished up the MSU Basketball camps for another year. Katy, Holly, and I went out to campus on Tuesday to cheer the guys on, and to capture some pics. Now Brad can sleep again…
4. On Monday I met with Sebass, Inc. to work on my website. We did a lot of planning, brainstorming, fixing minor things up on the site, and dreaming…I love and value’s Sebastian’ advice, and the fact that he always, always, always makes it clear that first and foremost, Life as a Zebra is my site, and I am in the driver’s seat when it comes to decisions.
5. I am in Philly visiting my sister, BIL, and niece! I love this city! I will post about my trip when I return with a lot of uploaded pics!
Have a great weekend everybody!
Trackback from your site.