1. Medical Stuff:
- 2 Days of PT. I added an SI belt to my repertoire of braces. We had a good laugh over the fact that I am doing a 5k and I may just show up in my back brace, SI belt, and neck collar. You gotta laugh, peeps.
- One shrink appointment.
- Sciatic pain is no joke. Working on it, but I have a feeling I also need prolotherapy in that area. To Indiana, I go…ASAP.
- My Philly nieces were here for three days. We were on the MOVE. Festivals, pedicures, lunches, dinners, the zoo…we made every second count. Man, I miss those girls. They are such a good time. The countdown to the beach house begins now.
- All the love. Love is love. Happy Pride Month.#pridemonth#notimeforhate #kindiscool#equalrightsforall #lifewithlucia
- End the stigma. Make mental health a priority.
- And finally, on Tuesdays, we overall.
Trackback from your site.