1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of Home Rehab. That is it. I was in survival mode.
- Sleeping like crap. Happens at the end of the year every year.
2. LAST DAY OF SCHOOL.
The most wonderful time of the year.
3. Smores, campfire dance parties, games, scary stories, crafts, a harmonica jam around the “fire,” nature walks, reading in the tent, and more! Who says you can’t camp at school?! We did for two days and it was a serious blast. An exhausting blast, but a blast.
4. My niece, Cecilia turned seven on Monday. I marvel at her confidence, assertiveness, ability to stand for what she believes in, and beauty inside and out. This time next week, I will be in NYC celebrating this incredible child, riding the carousel in Central Park. Cannot. Wait. That girl has my heart.
5. My Mama! After teaching most of her life, she has officially retired. There was one party for her on Wednesday, but her family is gonna celebrate her this summer. And I have plans…I think she would love to come volunteer in my classroom next year ; ) Or maybe she will be traveling…orrr maybe both….
Trackback from your site.