1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- I had my monthly appointment with Larry.
- Fought GI issues all week. Luckily I think my tummy is back to “normal” for now.
2. This week started the summer concert stretch.
Tuesday: Dave Matthews Band.
Saturday: Josh Ritter & Avett Brothers.
3. Allie and I have started “Zebra-ing” my basement. It has been in need of some MAJOR organization with t-shirts, awareness materials, silent auction materials, important paperwork and files, office supplies, etc, etc, etc…This has been one of those jobs that has been continually pushed to the back burner because of everything else going on. It feels good to finally start the process.
4. Our application for 501 (c)(3) status is officially in the hands of the IRS. It feels pretty amazing that the task has been completed. Thank you to everyone who helped. You know who you are! Now we play the waiting game!
5. Look what my doctor gave me at my last appointment! Ha!
Trackback from your site.