1. Medical Stuff:
- I had my follow up POTS appointment with Dr. Grubb in Toledo. I need a chunk of time (as well as some time to really process the info and my emotions) to post about the appointment. I will get to it as soon as I can find a good amount of time + a good amount of energy.
- 1 Day of PT
- 2 Days of Home Rehab
- I’ve needed a new neck this week! Anyone have one they want to give me?
2. On Saturday, Holly, Sue, Katy, and I went to the vacation house we are renting to scope it out for our vacation in a few weeks. We also had a yummy lunch, and dipped our toes in refreshing Lake Michigan. Let the vacation planning begin!
3. Brad and I became official, registered members at St. Johns Student Parish. I feel like we’ve found a “church home.”
4. On Wednesday, Theresa and I went to the East Lansing Aquatic Center. I LOVE that place and I LOVE that girl.
5. Brad and I are in Minnesota with great friends (which is why this is so short). We are here to watch Eric and Teal get hitched tomorrow! I will post about our adventures when we return!
Trackback from your site.