1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. New core exercises which I NEED and rib OMM.
- I saw Larry on Tuesday. He worked on me from my tailbone to my neck.
- I saw my shrink on Tuesday after Larry. I went from working on my physical health straight to working on my mental health. I firmly believe they go hand in hand.
- 1 Day of Home Rehab. Treadmill and floor strengthening.
2. This was my first weekend home in a while. I cleaned the crap out of my house and enjoyed just being home and taking a slower pace. Right now, my world is all about catching up on life.
3. Speaking of catching up, Monday I did tax deductible receipts for six hours for the foundation. It felt good to finally get them ready to mail out. I finished two batches; sponsors and donors! Now, I have about six hours more ahead of me for silent auction donors and I should be pretty much done with the bulk of them. I also got our zebra files and office back in order. Little by little, I WILL be caught up by the start of school.
4. Thursday night, Brad, some friends, and I went to Freedom Hill in Sterling Heights to see Sublime and Dirty Heads. I love me some live music with my feet in the grass on a hot summer night…ahhhh, such my happy place. I wish I could bottle that feeling up.
5. Friday, I took off very EARLY for Cinci with my friend, Angie, to babysit my two cousins for the weekend and to spend time with one of my besties and her fam. It’s gonna be one fun weekend ahead!
SUMMER! SLOW DOWN.
That is all.
Trackback from your site.