1. Medical Stuff:
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- Well, my break from PT has come to an end. I will be starting a new place next week. I have mixed emotions about this. Hoping it goes well…and the PTs are eager to learn.
- I saw Larry on Tuesday. He mostly focused his manipulations (OMM) on my lower ribs since I have been struggling with them quite a bit lately. I left with my ribs wrapped with ace wraps. My body appreciates the compression when I have flares like this one. Larry also decided it was time for me to try out a new PT place…sometimes I need a kick in the butt to try something new, and he is giving me that kick…Love the tough love.
2. We spent all last weekend on the beach in Spring lake with family. This summer’s weather has not been ideal but we lucked out for the weekend. I am convinced heaven must be by the water. #happyplace
3. This has been such a productive week. I’ve continued working in the basement organizing, and organizing, and organizing some more~ luggage, my clothes, dresses, housewares, zebra stuff. I’m trying to take my own lesson I try to drill in to my students that everything has a home!
4. The Jamberry fundraiser continues! A friend offered to do a Jamberry fundraiser and I said why not! Every little bit helps! 20% goes to our foundation to help us raise awareness and funds for research for invisible illnesses! Check it out, join the group, zebra-fy your nails, and please share! This fundraiser will take place for the next 2 weeks! Check out the info below for more info!
Jamberry Nail Wraps are a fun alternative to nail polish and are among the hottest trends in celebrity fashion. The wraps are a vinyl film covering that can be applied directly to the nail to achieve a professional salon look. Check out these nail wraps made especially for Life as a Zebra!
Show off your Zebra pride and look good doing it! Follow the link below and click “join” to get in on the fun. There will be free samples, giveaways, and prizes! Jamberry Nail Wraps have over 300 different designs to choose from, as well as the Custom Nail Art Studio, so you can let your personality shine! 20% of sales from this fundraiser go directly to our foundation!
Trackback from your site.