1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. Back at it, after nose surgery. And I was dripping sweat. Those are the best workouts. Heat, stim, and OMM too.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab. More dripping. It felt good.
- One WERQ workout in Chicago. I am obsessed. It needs to come to Lansing nowwwww please.
- I saw my OMM doc on Friday. My ribs were NOT behaving. Now, they are behaving a teeny bit better. I think I overdid my arm workouts this week.
- I saw my shrink on Monday. I’m running out of adjectives for that man. Extraordinary will do for today.
2. I spent last weekend in Chicago for some sister time. So many things…Let’s see…I fell in love with taking the train, I almost killed Allie’s dog (he’s fine now, THANK GOD, after a long trip to the animal hospital), we WERQ’d, went on Gru Gru walks, had good eats, lounged around on a gorgeous pool day, got our toes did, went to a festival, brunched and shopped in Wicker Park with our cousin, and watched a lot of Dateline and went to Target. We are true party animals. I love it there. And did I mention I love the train now? So cozy, affordable, and easy.
3. So much adulting this week. Hmmm. We bought all the materials to build a deck. I spent a couple of hours picking out wood, screws, more wood, and metal thingys. Super fun and sexy. ; )
4. We saw Amos Lee last night in a gorgeous venue. It was not at all the show I expected, but it was unbelievable. If you ever have a chance, I say go, go, go! Sidenote: I learned he was a second grade teacher before he hit it big. Makes me smile.
5. I am super humbled and honored to have been nominated for WEGO Health‘s Patient Leader Hero award for our Life as a Zebra work. If you believe in what Life as a Zebra Foundation is doing and what it stands for, please consider endorsing me (and therefore, LAAZF, because it is after all, a major team effort). It takes 2 seconds…You just click the link and the endorse button is under the picture! The three nominees with the highest number of endorsements will automatically become part of the five finalists for that award category. Thank you for your support!
Here’s the link to endorse: Click here to endorse Katie/LAAZF!
Trackback from your site.