1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- I cannot remember having 2 weeks in a row that I did not have a doctor’s appointment. However, the streak ends next week…
2. We spent last Saturday at my in-law’s house at the Jaskolski/Magreta family reunion. It was awesome to see so many family members that we do not get to see very often. Hopefully this will become an annual event!
3. On Wednesday, my SIL’s, Jill, Audrey, and Stephanie, and my nieces came to Lansing to go to the Aquatic Center with Brad and me. We were worried about the weather but it ended up being a perfect day for the pool (and some El Azteco afterwards).
4. Olympics! Theresa and I went to get pedicures and I told the guy that I wanted “Olympic toes.” This is what I ended up with…
5. After I wrote my “100 Loves” I kept thinking of more throughout the week like…
- When Jimmy Fallon sings, and/or “slow jams” the news.
- Boyd Tinsley.
- Unexpected GREAT NEWS.
Trackback from your site.