1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab. Lots of cardio! I stepped it up a few notches.
- 1 OMM appointment to put my bendy body back together.
- I made an appointment with a new primary care doc. Fingers crossed!
2. This was a to-do list week! Crossing things off before I leave for vacay. One of my biggest accomplishments? All tax-deductible receipts are DONE! All 200! Woot! Woot!
3. I confess. I have begun. School supply shopping that is. Sighhhhhhhhhh. 50 boxes of crayons and one laundry basket bought for lunch boxes this week. Now, I’m on a mission for cheap colored pencils and glue sticks. Lots and lots of glue sticks!
4. Wednesday, I said my goodbye to Sarah, who has been my teaching partner the last four years. We began as strangers, became colleagues, and soon became family. Waaaaaaaaaaa. She has touched my life in so many ways and will be greatly missed. At least I have a place to stay now in England! I love you, Sarah!
5. My favorite week of the year is beginning! Vacation with my WHOLE family and the Herner family! Bring on the pee my pants laughter, lazy days, and campfire nights. Anyone have a secret for how to bottle this next week up??? So happy.
Trackback from your site.