1. Medical Stuff:
- 3 Days of Home Rehab.
- I take Domperidone for Gastroparesis. I called this week to fill my prescription at the compound pharmacy I use, and was told the US can no longer make it. SO weird. So, after many calls to U of M and the Canadian Pharmacy, it is now coming from England, then to Canada, and then to me. I should have it by the end of August. In the meantime, if I look pregnant, I am not. Just for the record.
2. Allie and Gabe’s wedding! It was a gorgeous (hot) day, and was such a blast…from the ceremony, to the traditions, to the wedding party laughs, to the dancing, and dancing, and DANCING…
I am happy to say I left it all on the dance floor, knowing I would need recovery time. Which I did Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.
3. I was supposed to tag-a-long with Brad to a conference in Traverse City on Wednesday, but made the decision to stay back and get ready for our family trip. It was one of those needed “zebra” decisions. The kind where I REALLY wanted to go, but I knew that if I went that soon after the wedding, that my body would definitely pay for it. I know that being a zebra means constantly prioritizing and sometimes having to sit out, which is not always easy.
4. The rest of the week I’ve been pacing between rehab, packing for our upcoming trip, completing some zebra paperwork, doing laundry, and cleaning our house. Not too exciting around here…but pretty productive. : )
5. A lot of you have asked about ordering the latest zebra shirts with our new logo. Today, Live Love Michigan sent me the link for the new design. They will be on sale until August 16th! Here it is!
Trackback from your site.