1. Medical Stuff:
- 2 Days of PT.
- 2 Home Rehab workouts. Some with a baby as a weight. Some with a baby attached to me like a squid.
2. One dozen years. Wouldn’t trade this life for anything.
3. Such a fishy. “Caught my goldfish, Mom.”
4. Once upon a time, on our wedding day, there was a dance floor we tore up and almost died from heat stroke on. This is it. The end.
5. Trying to squeeze in every summer moment we can before Brad goes back to work. We took off to beach it this weekend with Brad’s family…Starting to get the going back to school blues big time…and I’m not even going back this year. Summer, don’t leave me. Anyone else?!
Trackback from your site.