1. Medical Stuff:
- I had an OMM appointment on Monday. My joints were happily relocated and put back into their “homes.”
- 1 Day of PT. Reformer, reformer, elliptical, weights, and more reformer.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- I’m still waiting to hear my echo results, despite calling every day. For some reason the offices are having a difficult time putting their hands on the report. This makes for an anxious Katie, since I was told that my doctors, “Needed to go over the report with me.” Breathing…
2. Brad and I celebrated our 5th anniversary on Saturday at a friend’s wedding. It definitely does not feel like it has been 5 years…We must be having fun!
3. Allie, Andy, and Gabe were home this past week so I have been using a lot of my “spoons” to try to keep up with them. It is always worth it…We’ve shopped, had sushi, went to see Batman, visited the MSU Basketball office, went to the Green Door Monday night to hear Steppin’ In it, BBQ’d, got pedis, visited with friends…
4. Allie and I had our first official meeting about the second annual Invisible Illness Benefit on Thursday. We will be signing the venue contract next week. It will be held on Saturday, April 13, 2013 at the Kellogg Center in East Lansing. We left our meeting so giddy about all of the possibilities (and generosity) presented to us. Let the planning begin!
5. I had lunch with my early childhood Wexford peeps this week. I feel so fortunate to be a part of this “team.” On the school note, it is coming fast. My trunk is full of crayons, colored pencils, markers, folders, and notebooks. I will be spending some time in the classroom next week…Pacing is the name of the game.
**REMINDER: Don’t forget to enter the Life as a Zebra Birthday giveaway! I have loved reading everyone’s comments so far!
Trackback from your site.