1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. Elliptical, Pilates leg springs, and neck OMM. I also spent some time on the TRX. I have a major love-hate relationship going with that thing.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab.
- I had my 6 month cleaning at the dentist. No cavities!
- I battled insomnia most of the week because of POTS, which of course then, meant increased POTS symptoms. Yesterday was better so I’m hoping the cycle has been broken for now.
2. We go on vacation tomorrow so this week was all about checking things off the to-do list. We had our carpets cleaned, our vents cleaned, I did more school supply shopping, more zebra work, and general house cleaning.
3. I did make a little time for fun. I went to the Green Door Monday night with Allie and Brad to see one of my all-time favorite bands, Steppin’ In It. Allie and I got our dance on. Love.
4. On Wednesday we went to Canton to go to lunch with Brad’s Grandma. She is one amazing woman. 90 years old, with a much bigger social calendar than I will ever have. I love spending time with her.
5. This is a short post, because like I said, it’s almost vacation time! I still have so much to do. This also means that my brother is coming home today!
AND this means…
This upcoming week will be the first time in over a year that my entire family will be together in one place. Get ready for a picture overload. I cannot wait.
NOTE: There are a few things on the site that are in the process of being worked on. The shirt store and the advanced commenting feature are currently down right now. We are hoping to have everything back up and running ASAP! In the meantime, if you would like to order a shirt, private message me on FB or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Trackback from your site.