1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. We are starting to begin more challenging interval training. Wish me luck ; )
- 3 Home Workouts. I have been trying to get outside more lately.
- Saw the dentist for my 6 month cleaning. Almost 36, and still no cavities. Gotta keep the streak going!
2. We laid Brad’s Grandma to rest this week. Wednesday was the visitation, and Thursday was the funeral and burial. It was definitely an emotional two days, but it was also perfect. Grandma would have thought so. She would have been so proud to see the family she built come together for each other so gracefully and peacefully.
3. Tuesday night, we went to a local news channel party. One of my friends is part of a campaign about women-owned businesses in our community. She invited Brad and I because she is hoping to incorporate Life as a Zebra Foundation PSA’s into the campaign. Super excited about this. And the best part was I got to hang out with all three of her kids, who I had in my kindergarten class over the years. Two are taller than me now, FYI.
4. I have a new work spouse, guys! And she happens to be one of my very best friends! It’s so crazy how it all came together, and I could not be happier. We are bringing a wedding cake to our first staff meeting! And agreed never to go to bed mad! Here’s to a great school year.
5. Only a few more days for WEGO Health’s endorsement period.
I am super humbled and honored to have been nominated for WEGO Health‘s Patient Leader Hero award for our Life as a Zebra work. If you believe in what Life as a Zebra Foundation is doing and what it stands for, please consider endorsing me (and therefore, LAAZF, because it is after all, a major team effort). It takes 2 seconds…You just click the link and the endorse button is under the picture! The three nominees with the highest number of endorsements will automatically become part of the five finalists for that award category. Thank you all for your support!
Here’s the link to endorse: Click here to endorse Katie/LAAZF!
Trackback from your site.