1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. That was an interesting session since it was right after I received my very scary certified letter from the school district (See this post.) Let’s just say, I have never pounded the peddles of the recumbent bike so hard.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab. Working on my stubborn lower scaps!
- Faxed more medical records. Office Max and I are becoming real tight.
2. When we got home from Georgia Saturday night, we watched Dewitt’s own, Jordyn Wieber win (massively) the title at the VISA National Gymnastics Championships. She is definitely on track for making the 2012 Olympic Games in London. I am so happy for Jordyn, my former club, and coaches John and Kathryn Geddert. They deserve the success!
3. Brad and I met my MIL, FIL, SIL’s, and nieces at the East Lansing Aquatic Center on Wednesday. We went to lunch after the pool. I guess you could say it was one of our last “hurrahs” of the summer. It is always a blast watching Kendall, Jameson, and Cami play together. Love those girls.
4. Wednesday night, Sebastian came over and we worked on the website some more. I cannot say enough about what a computer whiz, miracle worker, trouble-shooter the guy is. We were able to work out a few of the kinks, and I was able to learn more about the many tools on WordPress. I am definitely learning a lot through this process.
5. New zebra sandals! Best part? On clearance for 2 bucks at Younkers. As I was typing this, I just realized my toes match the website.
Trackback from your site.