Vacation week is over…: ( Trying not to be too sad…we made some pretty incredible memories.
1. Medical Stuff:
- Not much going on, on the medical front this week. No docs, no PT, and I pretty much failed on home rehab while I was away. Sigh. Back at it TODAY. NO excuses.
- Still waiting for my Domperidone. It is coming from England, to Canada, and then to me. Hopefully any day now…
2. The cover story (in Capital Area Women’s Lifestyle Magazine) about Isabelle and Zoe winning the Y-PIF award for organizing the Zebra Zoom came out this week. You can read the full article below! Can’t say it enough…so proud to know these girls!
3. We spent the best week in Northport with family. So many laughs, so much EATING, fun in the sun, boating, fires, shopping, the casino, reading, game nights, sleeping in…my favorite week of the year definitely lived up to the year-long anticipation. Until next year lake life.
4. A lot of you have asked about ordering the latest zebra shirts with our new logo. Here is the link for the new design. They will be on sale until August 16th! Check them out!
5. Gympalooza is coming fast! Saturday, August 22nd! 1-7! Here are the top 10 reasons to bring the family:
#1 A Real Mermaid will be here!! Get your photo taken with her!
#2: A Giant Pinata for the kids to break open!
#2: Parking is FREE
#3: ITS A FREE EVENT FOR EVERYONE!
#4: 12 Inflatable Moon Walks and Obstacle Courses for Kids of all ages!
#5: PRESCHOOL & TODDLER Treasure Hunt and Big Bubbles Fun!
#6: We have BIG Prizes to give away!
#7: It’s completely FREE and Open to the Public!
#8: FREE Gymnastics Lessons and Ninja Zone Trial Classes all day inside Twistars USA Gymnastics Club
#9: Climb the Inflatable Rock Wall (see video in comments below)
#10: Play on the 95 Foot Inflatable Obstacle Course!
AND Life as a Zebra Foundation is one of two of the benefiting charities! Join us!
Trackback from your site.